Forum Stowarzyszenie Pasjonaci Munduru i Pamięci Strona Główna Stowarzyszenie Pasjonaci Munduru i Pamięci
Forum Stowarzyszenia

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Malowanie maskujące hełmów

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Stowarzyszenie Pasjonaci Munduru i Pamięci Strona Główna -> Ekwipunek i wyposażenie Luftwaffe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
melescul

PostWysłany: Pią Lut 08, 2008 3:10 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

offtopowo: taki kamuflaż frontowy na hełmie to chyba nie natrysk, tylko topowanie gąbeczką/szmateczką?
kiler

PostWysłany: Sob Lut 09, 2008 8:16 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ponieważ rzeczywiście zrobił się offtop, podzieliłem wątki. Przypominam że pytanie dotyczyło tego zdjęcia:

Myślę, że ta fotka umieszczona również na tamtym forum odpowie na Twoje pytanie Wink :

Przemek "kiler"
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
DyziK

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 12, 2008 9:28 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Metoda malowania hełmów zależała od miejsca w którym dany żołnierz stacjonował - jeśli blisko była jakas jednostka zmechanizowana to zazwyczaj malowano hełmy natryskowo , jak nie to musiał radzić sobie sam. Ale co ja będę się produkował :

Cytat:
For troops assigned to units with vehicles, the most common form of application was with a pneumatic spray gun. Many armored vehicles were equipped with compressors and spray painting equipment. This was most certainly the usual technique used to apply paint when helmets were camouflaged in rear areas or supply depots. When camouflaged, the helmets were simply placed on the ground and painted leaving anywhere from a thin to thick covering depending on the mixture used. In many cases, camouflaged helmets exhibit a hand painted primary finish with additional colors sprayed over the base paint. The combination of these two elements are unmistakable under close examination.

Service decals on the sides of the helmet were sometimes masked, but were often painted over during this process. Some helmets had decals partially obscured through a thin veil of paint. Avoiding helmet decals was much easier if the helmet was painted by hand. Many helmets had decals that were carefully painted around. Helmets painted by hand often had a thicker finish because the paste did not have to be thinned as much compared to when it was applied with a spray gun. The hand painted technique left for a wide degree of individual variation among helmets due to the skill level of the soldier that was applying the paint.

When painted by hand, the most common instruments used included paint brushes, cloth rags, and burlap sacking. The latter materials were used as make-shift paint brushes when none were available at the front or in the supply depot. Examination of the hand painted finishes on original camouflage helmets bears this point out completely. Often times the paint from the rag or the burlap leaves an impression in the camouflage paint finish.

za : http://www.german-helmets.com/Camouflage%20Application%20Techniques.htm
Powrót do góry
DyziK

PostWysłany: Nie Maj 04, 2008 6:53 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

wersja beta , w wakacje go poprawię Wink ale myślę że znośny nie ? ;]
Powrót do góry
oberszuc

PostWysłany: Nie Maj 04, 2008 7:05 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Fajny żółwik - po wsi bedzie Wink
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Stowarzyszenie Pasjonaci Munduru i Pamięci Strona Główna -> Ekwipunek i wyposażenie Luftwaffe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: